Making my own logo

Process of making a logo

The process of making a logo is very time consuming. Our first step to making our logo was that we had to sketch out a lot of ideas. Then our second step was to go into Adobe Illustrator and make our sketches into a logo on Adobe Illustrator. Then our third step was that we made many different logo designs we incorporated the colors into our logo. After we incorporated the colors into our logos we had to pick the logo we liked the most.


Why we chose our shape and colors

I chose the triangle as my shape because the triangle it can convey stability. Chose the color red because it stands for love, desire, and passion. I chose the color yellow because it stands for freshness,  happiness positivity, and happiness. I chose the color green because it stands for life, renewal, and energy.













Mock ups



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lion/Otter/Beaver/Golden Retriever

personality trait

Challenge 2